Well Testing Equipment
Surface Well Testing and Production Equipment
CONVENTIONAL AND CUSTOMISED EQUIPMENT ARE OFFERED FOR WELL TESTING, EPF AND PERMANENT PRODUCTION PURPOSES.
A COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR SPECIFIC OPERATIONS AND FIELD CONDITIONS IS ALWAYS OUR FOCUS.
Conventional Well Testing Equipment
PROCESS EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
All Sour Gas (H2S / CO2) service equipment:
- Up to 15,000 PSI ESD Valve.
- Up to 15,000 PSI Choke Manifold.
- Up to 15,000 PSI By-Pass Manifold.
- Up to 10,000 PSI Indirect Heater.
- Up to 10,000 PSI 2-Pot Sand Filter (screen type / Cyclonic).
- 600 / 1,440 PSI 3-phase Test Separator.
- Up to 250 PSI Surge Tank.
- Atmospheric Gauge Tank.
- Gas and Oil Diverter Manifolds.
- PCP Transfer Pump (other technologies on request).
- Hydro-Pneumatic ESD System.
- Suitable Data Headers and Piping packages.
Equipment built per API and ASME standards.
API Monogram, U-stamp, CE Marking depending on manufacturing standards and client specifications. Other standards on request.
Custom Design and Fit-For-Purpose Solutions
Conventional equipment meets the standardization needs which facilitate the asset management of a mobile equipment fleet. However, for some applications, a specific design becomes a most cost-effective option in the following domains:
- Permanent production.
- EPF (Early Production Facilities).
- Specific single or repetitive operations such as well clean-up and flowback, production testing (including marginal and mature fields), production boosting, well circulation, flushing and pressure testing, well management, etc.
- Development program and Prototyping
With innovation ability, CAPEX/OPEX optimization concern, client’s need understanding and proficiency in process and manufacturing, we can offer THE ACCURATE SOLUTION.
Expertise, Quality and Services
Since the early 2000’s, FCE has built its reputation in providing quality products and design flexibility while acquiring a comprehensive skill in fluid transfer, filtration and process.
Each FCE equipment is fully tested prior to delivery and supplied with full documentation including a customised Operation & Maintenance Manual.
Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) is available on request, with or without Third Party.
Client’s representative training and site commissioning can also be organised.