FCE Clamp connectors
Clamp connectors are ideally used in High Pressure and High Temperature flowline systems and offer considerable advantages as opposed to conventional flanges. They save size, weight, allow 360° orientation and minimize rig-up installation and maintenance downtime. Pressure energized metal-to-metal sealing provides leak free connections with a lower bolt torque and no elastomeric seals.
The FCE Clamp Connectors are designed for Sour Gas service and severe environments.
All FCE Clamp Connectors are compliant with ASME VIII-div.2 – appendix 4, PED 2014/68/EU and NACE MR01-75 standard and are fully interchangeable with other well-known brands available on the market.
General Specification & Rating
- Design Pressure up to 15 000 PSI
- Design Temperature to -46°C (-50°F) / +177°C (+350°F)
- Sour Gas Service per NACE MR01-75 / ISO 15156
- CE Marked per PED 2014/68/EU
Clamp connector components can be ordered as follows:
- Complete Clamp Connector (with non-exposed bolting)
- Butt Weld Hub
- Blind Hub
- Face Protector
- Clamp connector with exposed bolting
- Inconel 625 Inlay on butt weld hub
- Inconel 625 Inlay on blind hub
- ½” NPT port on blind hub
- Autoclave 9/16″ AEHP F562C port on blind hub
- Pressure Test on blind hub
- Specific requirement can be studied
Butt Weld Hubs
SD series (Standard Duty)
HD series (Heavy Duty)