Clamp connectors are ideally used in High Pressure and High Temperature flowline systems and offer considerable advantages as opposed to conventional flanges. They save size, weight, allow 360° orientation and minimize rig-up installation and maintenance downtime. Pressure energized metal-to-metal sealing provides leak free connections with a lower bolt torque, and no elastomeric seals
The FCE Clamp Connectors are designed for Sour Gas service and severe environments.
All FCE Clamp Connectors are compliant with ASME VIII-div.2 – appendix 4, PED 2014/68/EU and NACE MR01-75 standard and are fully interchangeable with other well-known brands available on the market.
General Specification & Rating
- Design Pressure up to 15 000 PSI
- Design Temperature to -46°C (-50°F) / +177°C (+350°F)
- Sour Gas Service per NACE MR01-75 / ISO 15156
- CE Marked per PED 2014/68/EU
Clamp connector components can be ordered as follows:
- Complete Clamp Connector (with non-exposed bolting).
- Butt Weld Hub
- Blind Hub
- Clamp connector with exposed bolting
- Inconel 625 Inlay on butt weld hub
- Inconel 625 inlay on blind hub
- ½” NPT port on blind hub
- Autoclave 9/16″ AEHP F562C port on blind hub
- Pressure Test on blind hub
- Specific requirement can be studied
Butt Weld Hubs
SD series (Standard Duty)
HD series (Heavy Duty)