Valve assemblies & Actuation
Compact valves are ideal for temporary piping systems and compact packaging.
High pressure compact valves
- Floating or Trunnion design upon pressure rating.
- Standard and H2S service.
- BW, flanged, hubbed or unionised connections.
- Manual handle or gear operated.
- Hydraulic or Pneumatic actuator as options.
Ball Valves & Check Valves are fitted by FCE with end connections for inline assembly in piping systems.
For specific applications, manually operated valves may require actuators not available from the original manufacturer. FCE provides, on a case by case basis, engineering, assembly and testing for specific interfaces between valves or chokes and operators, which can be pneumatic, hydraulic or electrically powered.
- Service standard jusqu’à 20000 psi CWP.
- Service H2S jusqu’à 15000 psi CWP.
Valve & Actuator assemblies for specific application are designed, assembled and tested by FCE.