CUSTOMISED PUMPING UNITS THAT MATCH WITH YOUR OPERATIONAL, NORMATIVE, ECONOMICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRAINTS.
A DESIGN PHILOSOPHY THAT TAKES IN CONSIDERATION YOUR RISK ASSESSMENT AND YOUR EVOLUTIVE OPERATION SCENARIOS.
We offer heavy skid units for frequent movements and floor skid assemblies for permanent installation to serve the following applications:
- Crude oil transfer into pipeline.
- Water disposal into wells (soft and salt water).
- Well cleaning with diesel or acidized water.
- Multiphase production boosting.
- Drilling mud circulation (civil work drilling).
- Pipeline flushing.
- Chemical solution injection into flowline.
- Pressure Testing.
Integration Design and Technologies
Many parameters are considered when selecting a pump technology and unitisation design such as hazard work environment, codes and standards compliance, autonomy level (energy & controls), expected performances or flow control and safety philosophy. CAPEX and OPEX approach for investment optimisation is also a major concern.
The main pump technologies used by FCE are:
- Reciprocating pump (plunger or piston type, mainly Triplex and Quintuplex) for high pressure services.
- Progressive Cavity Pump (PCP) also named Eccentric Screw Pump which offers the largest handled fluid characteristics from gaseous oils to viscous liquids.
- Single or Multi-stage Centrifugal Pump for high flowrate capacity, low and medium pressure services or volumetric pump boosting.
Prime movers can be either diesel engine, hydraulic or electric motors.
Quality, Inspection & Services
A pumping unit design shall meet several international norms and standards as well as client specifications.
Each FCE pumping unit is fully tested prior to delivery and supplied with full documentation including a customised Operation & Maintenance Manual.
Pressure Test, Performance Test and Leak Test are systematically performed. Load Test is also performed for mobile equipment. Other specific tests can be done on request such as NPSH, noise or vibration tests.
Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) is available on request, with or without Third Party.
Client’s representative training and site commissioning can also be organised.