Flexible loading arms
RS hose loading arm SGA in conjunction with safety couplings at the point of transfer provide a higher level of safety for people, materials and installations.
- Higher hose life
- Frame segments are connected to one another by maintenance-free swivel joints that are free to rotate
- Limit stops in the joints can be set to every hose bending radius
- Suitable for all hose types
- Hoses can be attached using various clamping systems
- All types of fittings can be integrated (dry disconnect coupling, breakaway coupling, ball valve)
- Designed for single-operator manual control
- Flexible connection between plant and loading area
- Material: stainless steel (1.4301/1.4401), steel (1.0037 RAL 5002) or steel 1.0037 galvanized)
- System components: mounting brackets, hose loading arm, heading section
- Nominal length: 2-6m
- Nominal width: DN25 to DN100
- Bending radius: 150-450mm
- Types: top loading, floor loading
- FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Loading tank wagons - Loading ships
- Loading tank trucks - Loading containers
- Filling barrels - Loading aircraft
- IBC containers
Flexible hoses are easy to use. They can be used in extreme safety situations. Fluid Control Europe provides flexible hoses that meet all your needs and specific lengths with end couplings built-in as part of the hose:
- L.P. hoses (100 to 1000 PSI) Dia. 2" to 12".
- M.P. / H.P. hoses (1000 to 15 000 PSI) Dia. 2" to 4".
- Any type of connection (threaded, flanged, unionised, etc.).
Unionised hose with flexible collars
Option: Lifting collars